To the Beach!


What a beautiful day for a trip to Sunset Beach, sunshine, surf boards, and sexy bods! I couldn't help myself, the sand between my toes, feeling those golden rays of sun against my back, the refreshing water to cool me when I got too hot. This is a place I will defiantly have to go back to, heck, I even found a sexy lady to put sunscreen on my back!

Featuring: Adam, JFA,  ARGRACE, SONG, TuTy's

Body: *!* -ADAM Mesh body -v1.4b
Head:*!*Adam Mesh Head- beta1-v1.4+BENTO
Shape: *!* Adam Shape (modified from original version that comes with Adam mesh Head)

Skin: *!*Adam-skin body - Alex
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Placebo Eyes // Ocean Eye
Hair: *ARGRACE* CHIZURU - Dark Browns

"Ahhh Who took my clothes?"
Shorts: JFA - Adam - Boardshort - Black Wave
Poses:  TuTy's - Tt Tough guy still poses
See, told you I found a sexy lady! Check out her blog Perfectly Petals

Comments