Adam & Eve and the apple


I’m sure you all have heard the story of Adam and Eve. Eve is told by the devil disguised as a serpent to eat the apple from the forbidden tree. Convinced that it was ok and nothing would happen, she plucks an apple and shares it with Adam. Because of their actions, God became furious…… This set is based off of this biblical tale. I told my friend who makes poses that I wanted to do an Adam and Eve style photo shoot, using of course the Adam and Eve body/heads! She was amazing and created this whole scene for me including 8 amazing poses with the apple tree. I’m told it will be released soon in her store; Cursed Angels for purchase.
________________________________

Featuring
I got a little artsy with this one. I love the effect I got! 



EVE







ADAM



Body

*!* EVE -Slim-V8.4

Body

ADAM Mesh body


Head

*!* EVE'olution-head-#4b-Beta + Bento


Shape

modified from the Adam shape

Skin

Skin: *!* ELLA skin EVE'olution B3


Head

Adam Mesh Head- beta1-v1.3+BENTO



Shape

BeGlam ~ Linda Shape EVE Bento


Skin

*!*Adam-skin head EDDY 

Prop

[Cursed Angels] Adam & Eve couples pose set


Beard

*!*Adam- Beard Bento M4


Eyes

Eyes: {S0NG} :: Hyun // Sky Eye


Eyes

IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Blue Deep

Hair

.:EMO-tions.. *MAGNA* -BLACK/WHITE


Hair

Exile::Nothing Else Matters


Outfit

by Midnyte Creations - Coming soon

Outfit

RS_Fig and Ivy - Adam



Comments