alaskametro


alaskametro<3 is in a couple different events this month. Starting with anyBODY - Think Sexy event starting April 7 and running through the end of the month you can find some great new makeup, eyeshadow and lipsticks! Then head on over to the D~Fashion Dazzle 2017 event and pick up this great fun skirt! The Fashion Dazzle event began April 1st and runs till the 25th.

I found this amazing family friendly town called Cedar Creek. I was instantly greeted upon arrival by friendly staff welcoming me to this wonderful town. I decided to stick around for awhile and explore...


I started off my journey walking through a beautiful park....

While I was at the park, I stopped for a coffee... They gave me the extra large!

During my journey, I crossed over into the bad part of town. I went into this little diner to call a taxi and was served ice-cream. I was a little frightened to eat it.

I made it back home safe and sound.

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.6
Eyes: tsg Summer Eyes - Deep Blue
Shape: Be Yourself Body Shop -  Fiona Shape (Lelutka Simone) - Slightly modified from original version
Skin: *YS&YS* Virgo Tone 00 Skin Applier  for Lelutka Heads
Lipstick: alaskametro<3 "Lipslick" lip makeup - Lelutka - Found at anyBODY -Think Sexy event
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Luxe" eyeshadow - Lelutka Found at anyBODY - ThinkSexy event
Hair: Magika - 01 - Stay the Night
Shirt: Blueberry / Romy / Maitreya / Slink / Belleza - White
Skirt: alaskametro<3 "Juana" miniskirt - 03 - Fashion Dazzle exclusive item!

Comments