And Adventure

This post is going to be a bit longer than usual, I have a lot to show! I discovered this place called Aly's fine Art Gallery and Jungle. The sim is beautiful! A great place to take an adventure, areas to sit and relax, or cuddle with your lover. Rather you are going on a date or just looking for something to do, I highly recommend venturing to this lovely place. And while you are there, be sure to check out some of Aly's lovely art! Also, I want to mention, the sim was built by PH design, owners Prosperine2 and Hepburn30.

I grabbed my wonderful friend Aaron (ok so you all know that is my Male avatar by now!) and we headed out to explore! I got dressed up in a cute little tank dress from BlackRose and he put on a nice outfit from Costarlos and we set off on our adventure!

Featuring

________________________

 Let us begin with some scenic pictures of where our adventure begins.


 No photoshop edits were made to this to show the true natural beauty of this location. Only used windlight settings and ultra quality to achieve this.

 How about a canoe ride? 

 More beautiful scenery

And now on to our adventure!


 Did I mention there are elephants too?



Credits 
HERS
Outfit: BlackRose Tank Dress Coral  
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10  
Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack  
Hair: Magika - 01 - Sugar 
Skin: *YS&YS* Danana Tone 02 Skin Applier  for Catwa Heads 
Shoes: Halle High :: Shoes :: 10 Colors :: {kokoia
Tattoo: *ScS* Pankha Tattoo @ Moolto Spring Fling Hunt beginning May 1st (will be posting another blog featuring this item to show it off better)  
Poses: Couples poses are a variety of poses by Misty Visions 
Single Poses: Variety of poses by Tuty's and using AO 

HIS 
Outfit: Costarlos Bruno Oufit Blue Stripes (includes Pants, shirt and shoes) 
Body: Slink Physique Male Mesh Body, Hands & Feet
Head: [AK] Mike Bento Head Vers. 2.0 
Skin: Comes with the AK Hud & [AK] Omega Appliers 
Eyes: NEWCLAN_Sensual Eyes_#4 
Hair: *ARGRACE* HAYATE - Blacks 
Hair base: [Hipster Style] Ronan Hairbase BLACK 
Beard: FDD Stories *Maedoc Beard* v2 

And one last picture... Cause I had to do my creative artwork!
 

Comments