Cast a spell on you

I put a spell on you
and now you're mine.
You can't stop the things I do.
I ain't lyyyyyin'.

It's been 300 years
right down to the day,
now the witch is back
and there's hell to pay.

I put a spell on you
and now you're miiiiiine!

- Bette Midler I put a Spell on you -
 
FEATURING
 


 
Outfit: Cellar Door Bijou Midnight - dress & leg harness @ Dark Style Fair
Choker: Cellar Door Bijou Choker

Makeup - ~SongBird~ Blaspheme @ Momento Mori

Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10 
Skin: *YS&YS* Danana Tone 02 Skin Applier  for Catwa Heads
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Spring curls 3 - Black&Whites Gatcha @ Bloom
Tableau Vivant \\ Catwa HB - Bloom FatPack - RARE
Props: +Spellbound+ Temple Of Illumination
Alter by Midnyte Creations (not available for sale yet)
Poses: Variety by TuTy's
Location: My studio

Comments