Dark Side Fair Final hours

We are in the final hours of the Dark Side 2 Fashion Fair! The fair ends tonight at 11:59pm SLT! This is your last chance to grab these special deals! If you haven't been yet, run before its too late! 

As one door closes, another opens! The Dark Style Fair 4 opens its doors tomorrow May 1st! And we have an exclusive sneak peak at one of the awesome offers at this fair! 

FEATURING


Me and my little dog Feefers decided to head out to the park today, it was such a lovely day! 
The sun was shining so bright, though it was a bit windy! 
Feefers insisted on a close-up of herself. I only agreed because it allowed me to show off my new manicure from ZoZ!
Oh no! The wind has taken my hat! Has anyone seen it? Where did it go? And Feefers?! Where is Feefers??.... HELP! Lost Dog! ... but my skin sure looks nice!


Outfit: BLAXIUM - Lauren Dress -Snow [Appliers+Mesh] @ Dark Side Fair 2
Nails: {ZOZ} Fly Away Tips Polish
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NOVE mesh skins V1 (tone Sand) @ The Dark Style Fair 4

Shape: Be Yourself  -  Pepy Shape (Catwa Catya)
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Spring curls 6 - Browns - Gatcha @ Bloom (Last Day!)
Tableau Vivant \\ Catwa HB - Bloom FatPack - RARE
Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Aquamarine
Prop: Birdy - Frenchie - Bag - Princess (Gatcha item)

Location: My studio

Comments