DeeDee's Nap

The Relay for Life Fantasy Faire is taking place, spread over numerous sims. Lots of creators have come together creating amazing products that will help raise funds for Relay for Life. For one of the creators I blog for, this event has a very special place in her heart and means the world to her, after losing several of her own family members to cancer. The following is her own quote...

"Side note, you will notice many are named DeeDee or Diane for RFL items. This is in honour of my Mother who passed away June 2013 from Colon Cancer. Dennis is named after my uncle who passed away 2010 From Leukemia. Elaine is for my aunt who was found to have Breast cancer this last year but is in remission. This year we honor my family members who lost the brave battle and those still battling. RFL will always mean something to Dragon and myself." - Elizabet Savira

For all of those who suffer, and for the families who are standing with them helping the fight, please visit this amazing event, donate, purchase the RFL items that are providing donations to this cause. Let's fight this battle together!

FEATURING
 As I was wandering along, I spotted this beautiful little dragon cuddling up to a toy unicorn. I wondered... where was its mother?

Don't worry little one, I will protect you until your Mother returns.
 After the Mother returned, I set off again in search of any others that might need a guardian. I of course had to stop to take in the wonders of the land.
I shall continue my journey, protecting the young, the innocent and the wild. 

 
SPOTLIGHT
OUTFIT
!TLB @ The Fantasy Faire
!TLB - Adara Outfit w/ HUD - Includes bodysuit, armbands, boots
!TLB - Adara Bento Wings - animated with cycle hud and drop down menu hud
!TLB - Hellfire Staff - Animated
DECORATION
Decoration: BM {Deco} Oasis of harmony: Peaceful @ RFL Fantasy Faire
Decoration: BM RFL LE {Deco} Oasis of wonders untold: DeeDee's nap @ RLF Fantasy Faire

BASICS
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.6
Shape: Be Yourself Body ShopFiona Shape (Lelutka Simone) - Slightly modified from original version
Skin & makeup: *YS&YS* Virgo Tone 00 Skin Applier  for Lelutka Heads
Eyes: CATWA mesh eyes
Hair: +Spellbound+ Battlefield // Chapter III : Magic
Poses: TuTy's PIN-UP female (variety)
Background scenery: MC_Forest skybox 4096 by Midnyte Creations on Marketplace only



Comments