Beach Please


It was a beautiful morning and all I could think about was the beach, relaxing, having my coffee and watching the waves roll in. Threw on a pair of shorts and an appropriate shirt from The Little Bat and made myself comfortable at Lost Eden



I started off the morning with a warm cup of coffee watching the waves....

After awhile I decided to stretch out and soak up a little sun....


When I got too hot in the sun, I went wading in the cool water...

And Finally, ended off my day playing a few tunes before going home.




Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara 4.0

Head: Catwa Head Catya V2.10
Skin: *YS&YS* Danana Tone 02 Skin Applier  for Catwa Heads - Lipstick & Eyeshadow part of Skin applier hud
Shape: Self made
Eyes: .tsg. Summer Eyes - Deep Blue
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS
Facial piercing: ~LF~ Dimple Piercing -Catwa Bento-
Hair: Magika - 01 - Sugar
Outfit:
!TLB - Beach Please Top - 8 color Hud included
!TLB - Rachel Shorts w/ HUD - 8 color Hud included


Comments