Party Girl

It's My party and I'll cry if I want to.....
I got all dressed up in my cute little party dress from MOoH, put on some fabulous makeup from ScS, Accessorized with a pretty choker necklace from !IT! and set out for a party!

Featuring





How could I not get all artsy with this one?

Outfit: MOoH! Sophia dress black - This week's 50% discount for group members! Only $75L from April 21 - May 4th!
Choker: !IT! - Triple Plated Leather Choker @ Dark Side 2 Fair
Eyeshadow: *ScS* Oriana Eyeshadow  
Lipstick: *ScS* Rave Lips  
Shape: BeGlam ~ Tabby CatYa Bento Shape 
Tattoo: Lush - Rain tattoo @ Twe12ve
__________________________________

Skin: Lara Hurley- Beth Milky *Catya Head Catwa* 
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10  
Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack 
Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer 
Prop & Poses: Exposeur - Balloon Dreams @ Pose Fair - Exclusive item! $500L

Comments