Queen of Darkness


When Other Little Girls
Wanted to be Ballerinas,
I kind of wanted to be a
Vampire







Location: My studio

Body: *!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
Head: *!* EVE'olution-head-#4b-Beta + Bento
Shape: BeGlam ~ Jennifer Shape EVE Bento
Skin: *!* ELLA skin EVE'olution B3
Eyes: .tsg. Summer Eyes - Deep Blue
Hair:=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Bianca" Blacks and Whites
Outfit: RADEX Mesh Yeliz All Colours Gown Night Dress  Full Outfit (Outfit includes gown; 16 colors, shoes (not pictured); 16 colors, necklace and hair (not pictured); 30 colors)
Headpiece:+XAnSA+ Hell's Queen - Dark Side 2 Fashion Fair
Prop: *_*C-Outlet*_* Watts Candelabra



Comments

  1. Thank you immensely for taking the time to blog one of my shapes! I love the look you've created! Check your IM for a package from me. If you did not receive it due to IM cap, please let me know via IM or email: glamsilverspoon@gmail.com. Cheers! xoGlam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment