Fairy Dreams

 I believe in Fairies...

I traveled to Mystic Isle of Wonders so I could spread my wings and let out my true self. I know when I come to this forest I will be accepted for what I am, a beautiful fantasy place where unicorns roams, fairies fly free and other fantasy creatures can be found.

FEATURING



Outfit
CD Summer Bond - Bday gift @ We<3Rp May


Head/eyes: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7

Makeup
[PF] LELUTKA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette From May Powder Pack
[PF] LELUTKA Lipstick - Popsicle Tints

Eye color
Izzie's - LeLutka - Applier Storm Eyes (Powder Pack) - May Powder Pack

 Hair: Astrology: Magenta - Dark @ Uber

 Ears: L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 2017

Wings: FAe wings#8 "EVolved creatures" 0.1

Location: Wildwood Forest : Mystic Isle of Wonders

Poses: TuTy's - Iconic Girl poses

Comments