Gone Clubbing




 After a long day I headed over to Teasers Club to relax and unwind. I started off playing a video game. I wasn't very good and it didn't take long before I used up all my lives. Ahh well, it was fun regardless.
 I partied all night, dancing, drinking, hanging out with a good crowd of people. Did I mention drinking? Hic..up..... I'm not sure I can drive myself home! I headed over to the phone booth to call for a ride. I may be drunk but I know not to drink and drive!
 
 Outfit
MOoH! Shelly outfit gold - 50% Group discount, only 99L May 19 - June 1


Shoes
MOoH! Sadie tip toe ballerina leather $125L @ The Garage Fair May 12-26


Skin
!!Bubblehead!! June Skin 3 (LeLutka & Omega appliers) @ Jersey Shore June 3 - 30th


Jewelry
!IT! - Cord Necklace - Hottie, Discounted at $60L in main store until June 5th


Location
Teasers Club


Head:
[AK] Asya Bento Head  NEW GEN Vers. 2.6
Shape:
).MYSTERIKA.( Asya Shape - (AK Asya Bento Head) (slightly modified)
Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Eyes:
.tsg. Mori Eyes - Aquamarine
Hair:
+Spellbound+ Your Ghost // Chapter III : Magic
Poses
TuTy's - Classy Pose - Variety

Comments

  1. You truly are a hottie :)
    ❤️❤️❤️ Love the image!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment