Here ye, Here ye!

 The sun was just coming up, I knew it was time to rise and prepare for my day. I had chores to do, shopping at the market, animals to feed, it felt never ending! I rolled out of bed and put on my dress that I picked up in the market yesterday from a lovely little shop called Enrapturing Elegance Couture (EEc). I then brushed out my long lustrous locks and carefully added some braids that I learned from a great hairdresser called Charme. I felt beautiful and ready to capture the day! My body and skin looked radiant as if the sun itself had come down and kissed me. But then again, after a little help from Ab, I couldn't expect anything less! I stepped outside feeling better than ever and skipped over to the well so I could draw up some water. That is when I heard it....

"Here ye! Here ye!..." I heard the town crier shouting from the distance. "The UAC Medieval Faire for Relay for Life is underway! Help a good cause and get some great goods!"

That was all I needed to hear! I grabbed my coin purse and ran off to town to do my favorite thing, shopping!

FEATURING
EEc @ UACMF
Ab @ UACMF
Charme @ Twe12ve




Outfit
EEc The mountains from which we came: Aine @ UACMF


Skin/Shape
Ab.Fab Bento Shape Atria for Catwa Bento @ UACMF
Ab.fab Hope skin natural Catwa applier-MILK


Hair
Charme - Maya All tones @ Twe12ve May 12 - 30


Eyes
Catwa Mesh eyes

Body
Maitreya Mesh Body Lara

Poses
TuTy's CLASSY female still posing pose 12
TuTy's CLASSY female still posing pose 2

Location
2017 UAC Medieval Faire for Relay For Life - Village SIM

Comments