Morning Jog




 I love to get up in the morning and go for an early morning jog. Nothing like the sound of the birds chirping, the sun coming up and the sound of my shoes hitting the pavement.
 Of course after a long fulfilling run, you have to hydrate yourself with some nice cool water.
Ahh, its so refreshing and taste so good, and I'm so hot, I think I'll dump a little on my head to cool off!

Skin
7 Deadly s[K]insMOREYA mesh head applier [ lelutka ] in Marshmellow @ Applique


Nails
LIVIA::Blossom Nails [Applier HUD] @ Twe12ve


 Outfit
SEVYN EAST ST.LATOUR RUNNER(B) @ Twe12ve


Makeup
::SG:: Alessia Shadow  @ Twe12ve


Twe12ve event runs from May 12 - 30th

Shoes
!!Bubblehead!! - Pastel Sneakers by Midnyte Creations
Hair
*ARGRACE* KAZUHA - Blacks
Poses
Pilot & Exposeur - Stay Thirsty
<K&S> Running

Comments