Taking a Prisoner





 He was coming toward the castle, tall, dark, handsome in his uniform from EEc. I sat at my window watching as he approached, daydreaming of being in his arms. He called out to me, summoning me to come out.
As soon as I stepped out of the castle it started to rain. I was thankful my dress from Skyfire had a hood I could put on to keep my hair dry. I smiled and greeted the handsome stranger.
Turns out the visit was not one in which dreams are made. The tall dark stranger was not here to sweep me off my feet. He acted quickly, taking me as his prisoner, though I didn't resist much. He lifted me upon his awaiting horse from Cursed Angels and began to lead me away.
Her Info
 
Outfit
Skyfire shopping bag medieval hooded gown @ UACMF


Body
Maitreya Mesh Body Lara

Head & Skin
[AK] Asya Bento Head  NEW GEN Vers. 2.6

Shape
).MYSTERIKA.( Asya Shape - (AK Asya Bento Head)

Hair
.:EMO-tions:. * AVRIL *

Prop
[Cursed Angels] Knight & Prisoner by Midnyte Creations

His Info

Outfit
EEc The mountains from which we came: Dagfinn @ UACMF


Body
Slink Physique Male Mesh Body, Hands & Feet

Head & Skin
[AK] Mike Bento Head Vers. 2.0

Eyes
NEWCLAN_Sensual Eyes_#4

Hair
*ARGRACE* TAKESHI - Blacks

Beard
FDD Stories *Maedoc Beard* v2

Comments