Time for a Drink

I headed over to Nomads Biker Bar. I was feeling a bit lonely and just wanted to hang out with some folks. Unfortunately, the bar wasn't very hopping at 4am in the morning. I'm surprised the doors were even unlocked! Regardless, I made my way over to the bar and ordered a beer, and then another, and another.... and before I knew it, I was on the floor drunk as all can be! I was feeling pretty good though! I don't know how I managed to get up, but I did and staggered my way over to the mechanical bull. I don't even remember that ride, but someone thought it was rather funny and captured me in a photo!



ADAM
*!*Adam Mesh Head- beta1-v1.3+BENTO
*!*Adam Mesh Body - v1.4
*!*Adam-skin body - Alex
*!*Adam- Beard Bento M1
JFA - Adam - Relaxed Jeans V1 - Black


Outfit
F.C. Varnish Sweater - comes with HUD for 10 color/style options


Hair
*ARGRACE* TAKESHI - Blacks
Eyes
NEWCLAN_Sensual Eyes_#4
Shoes
::GB::Belt boots

Comments