To The Market

I skipped to the market as fast as I could after hearing about the amazing UAC Medieval Faire for Relay for Life, my coin purse full and jingling on my side. I couldn't wait to dive into the shops and explore all the wonderful goodies.  First I stopped at JMK where I found a darling new dress that I just had to have! I'm not so sure my Father will like it, it shows a bit of shoulders... but maybe that is why I like it so much, a little rebellious! Then I headed over to a lovely little jewelry display where I found this necklace from HHVET. Of course I had to have it! So much more shopping to do! As I hurried out of the store, the tantalizing aroma of fresh baked cakes, pies and bread filled the air. It lured me directly to the bakers stand. As I stood there my stomach rumbled. So many to choose from!

FEATURING
UACMF
JMK @ UACMF
HHVET @ UACMF
7 Deadly s[K]ins @ Ultra



 And one to show off the beautiful skin :)


Outfit -
~JMK~The Maid Heather White Lace Dress Box @ UACMF


Necklace
HHVET Victoriana - Peaceful Harvest Necklace @ UACMF



Skin
7 Deadly s[K]insNAOMI [ AK ] mesh head applier @ Ultra May 15th


Body
Maitreya Mesh Body Lara
Head
[AK] Asya Bento Head  NEW GEN Vers. 2.6
Shape
).MYSTERIKA.( Asya Shape - (AK Asya Bento Head)
Hair
.:EMO-tions:. * AVRIL *
Poses
TuTy's - Variety

Comments