Vampire Fantasies

Anyone that knows me knows that the darker side of things is my favorite. I love dark fantasy, gothic, vampires, werewolves, etc. So it is no surprise that upon receiving these items I jump on them right away anxious to put together a look and take photos. Additionally, I love playing with effects in photoshop and dramatizing my photos even more! So the first 2 pics here are my pics with effects, and then I have also included a photo with no heavy effects to allow you to actually see the amazing creations that inspired this post!

FEATURING




*CNZ* Demonik & Claws Nails BENTO @ The Darkness
*CNZ* Alex Septum 


*ScS* Lelia Eyebrows Fat Pack @ The Makeover Room

Hair: *ARGRACE* IBUKI - Blacks
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10
Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack
Skin: *YS&YS* Danana Tone 02 Skin Applier  for Catwa Heads

Comments