A step back in time

I took a little step back in time today and found this cute little place called Nifty 50's Diner. Its a great place to go back in time. Elvis was singing in a gazebo, I saw Marilyn Monroe standing on the sidewalk, and of course a juke box to play in the diner!



The vintage dress I'm wearing I found at The Little Bat at the Vintage Fair. It was perfect for my step back in time!

My hair is from Alli&Ali, a cute bob cut that went great with my vintage look.

The Nifty 50's Diner was a fun place to visit! Old cars, celebrities, a fun diner!

And my great skin is from 7 Deadly S[K]ins. I am wearing a shape from BeGlam that looks great with this skin!
Skin
7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRANDY HUD B in Pineapple



Outfit
!TLB - Nancy Dress w/ HUD @ Vintage Fair


Hair
A&A Motoko Hair Variety Colors
Located on the Action wall, join the group and get this 50% off


Shape
BeGlam ~ Zinnia Lelutka SimoneBento Shape


Body
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Head
LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7

Eyes
*ScS* Adorjan Eyes Cobalt

Poses
Tuty's - Iconic Girl variety

Comments