JS #3

Ready for another Jersey Shore adventure? The event runs from June 3 - 30th. So many great things to be found! Head on over to this event! check out some of the awesome things I found there!


 
  I was standing there at the beach when I heard the sound of a car pulling up. As I turned around to look I saw this handsome fella stepping out of a sporty red car.
I headed on over to admire his.... his car. Giving a big smile I leaned against the shiny red vehicle and introduced myself.
 He seemed like a nice enough fella, and before you know it we were chatting away.
 One thing led to another and before you know it, we were kissing! What a day at the beach!

Outfit
(JR Wolf Creations) -Tassle Dress Pastel Rainbow @ JS2

Jewelry
Vengeful Threads - Original Mesh - Nephilim Amethyst Necklace @ JS2

Body/Head
EVE / EVE'olution
*!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
*!* EVE'olution-head-#4b-Beta + Bento
Lashes - *!* EVE  Lashes#2 for EVE'olution

Skin
!!Bubblehead!! June Skin 4 (Using the Omega appliers) @ Jersey Shores June 3 - 30th

Eyes
*CNZ* True Eyes @ Designer Circle

Prop/Poses
~Zo Awesum~ Beach Bummin' @ JS2

Hair
Magika  Curious

Location - My home

________________________________

His Info

FEATURING
ADAM
First Choice

ADAM
*!*Adam Mesh Head- beta1-v1.3+BENTO
*!*Adam Mesh Body - v1.4
*!*Adam-skin body - Phil

Shirt
*!*Adam- Joha Sweater-AllColor

Jeans
-= F.C. Michel Jeans  =-

Hair: *ARGRACE* ARATA - Blacks

Hair base: [Hipster Style] Ronan Hairbase BLACK

Comments