Just another day at the beach

I can't seem to get enough of the beach this summer, and with so many beaches to check out who could blame me! Today I visited a place called Baja Norte. The sun was shining, the water was cool, it was great! I had my new seaside outfit all picked out and worn that I got from the Twe12ve Seaside event that runs June 12th - 30th, accessorized with a lovely necklace also from Twe12ve. All credits and details are below!
FEATURING
7 Deadly s[K]ins
KT
Vengeful Threads
Twe12ve

Ok, I couldn't resist the tempting icecream! Not only did I get some, I got 4 scoops and I ate every bit of it!

The outfit I got at Twe12ve is from KT and called Sandy. The outfit comes complete with dress, bag, shoes and nail appliers!

The cute necklace I also found at Twe12ve by Vengeful Threads. My nails are part of the outfit and the lovely skin is found at Lost & Found by 7 Deadly S[K]ins. I wore it with the AK Lulu head which was being given as an anniversary gift to group members! Group membership is only $150L. Not bad for a mesh bento head!
SKIN
7 Deadly s[K]ins - Birdie  HUD omega FACE&BODY apricot @ Lost & Found May 24th

OUTFIT
{KT} Sandy Outfit @ Twe12ve
Full outfit includes dress, bag, shoes and nail appliers

NECKLACE
Vengeful Threads - Original Mesh - Mazu Necklace @ Twe12ve

 Icecream Prop/Pose
{Imeka} Ice Cream Poses {Group Gift}

Head
[AK] Lulu Bento Head  NEW GEN Vers. 2.6
-group member anniversary gift-

 Eyes
 Catwa mesh eyes

Hair
/Wasabi Pills/ Lizzie Mesh Hair



Comments