Lovely Garden

My friend is in the process of creating of this beautiful fantasy garden and I begged and pleaded to let her let me use it to take pictures. The garden itself is not yet for sale but a little birdie told me it will be part of the Fable 2 Fair in August! So you all are getting the first sneak peak! (And believe me, I didn't do much photos of it yet since its not for sale, but it is amazing!).
FEATURING
BlackRose
Avada
!IT!
ZoZ

The adorable romper outfit is from Blackrose, it comes with a HUD that allows for 25 different color/textures!

My eyes are from Avada and come with either mesh eyes or appliers to use on Catwa Mesh eyes and Omega appliers and can be found at the Lost & Found event. The eyeshadow I'm wearing is from !IT!, it comes with a HUD with 10 different eyeshadows and can also be found at Lost & Found event. Andfinally, the gorgeous nails are from ZoZ and can be found at Cosmopolitan.
OUTFIT
BlackRose Cindy Romper 


EYES
Avada~ Odalis Eyes Rosario (Catwa Mesh eyes applier) @ Lost & Found


EYESHADOW
!IT! - Going Retro Metal Ed. Eyeshadows @ Lost & Found


NAILS
{ZOZ} Liquid Foil 2 Polish @ Cosmopolitan June 18th - July 2nd


HEAD - Catwa Catya v2.10
EYES - Catwa mesh eyes
BODY - Maitreya Lara v4.1
SKIN - *YS&YS* Danana Tone 02 Skin Applier  for Catwa Heads
HAIR - HOMAGE -- Frenchie : Essentials
HAIR BASE - L'Etre - Kim Hairbase

LOCATION - Midnyte Creations Fantasy Garden (coming soon)

POSES
GingerFish Poses-Slow Burn1-Petite Mirror
FOXCITY. Spotlight-2

Comments