Not your typical beach

I was doing a random destination search to try to find a new place to take some photos when I came across this place called Light Thoughts 3 by Jo Williams. I thought sure, this looks interesting, so I teleported on over. From the moment I landed I was in awe. This place is amazing! So full of color and lights! I could have easily got lost and spent hours on this sim! But I had a purpose, I needed to take my photos for this post. I'm afraid my photos don't do this place justice! If you do decide to venture over and check it out, make sure you are on default region settings to get the best view of the place. It truly is amazing!.... and so are the awesome products Im blogging about today!

FEATURING

This amazing lipstick and eyeshadow set is made by alaskametro<3 and can be found at the Cosmetics Fair until June 30th. The beautiful nails are from ZoZ, they always have a set of nails to go with what you are wearing! And the skin by 7 Deadly S[K]ins will be released at Applique on June 15th, so you are getting a first hand sneak peak here!

Lets talk about these shoes! They come with a HUD that allows you to change them in 15 different color/patterns making them easy to wear with just about anything! And not to mention how cute they are!

And now, this outfit! The bikini and cover up are sold separately, both can be found at anyBODY event and is made by alaskametro<3. There are different colors you can choose from, I just happen to go with pink because I like pink... and it matches my hair! The shape I'm wearing is a Jersey Shore exclusive by Midnyte Creations and was created for LeLutka Simone mesh head. Arn't I pretty?
Location
Light Thoughts 3 by Jo Williams

Shoes
*S0H0E Shoes* Ariana Sandals Fatpack @ Twe12ve
HUD with 15 color/pattern


Skin
7 Deadly s[K]ins - Bianca @ Applique June 15th


Shape
MC_June LeLutka shape @ Jersey Shore


Outfit by alaskametro<3 @ anyBODY
alaskametro<3 "Veronica" bikini - White
alaskametro<3 "Veronica" beach coverup 01


Makeup by alaskametro<3 @ Cosmetics Fair June 15 - 30th
alaskametro<3 "Molten" eyeshadow - Lelutka
alaskametro<3 "Gilded" lipstick - Lelutka


Nails
 {ZOZ} Gail 2 Polish @ Cosmopolitan June 4th - 17th


Hair
eXxEsS : CINNAMON Mesh Hair - A

Body
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Head
LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7

Eyes
*ScS* Adorjan Eyes Cobalt




Comments