Puppy Love

Took the dogs for a walk in the park today, but little did I know that Aaron and the pups had a big surprise planned for me! When I turned around Aaron was on his knees, Goldie was holding a basket that had a cute little heart shaped box with a ring in it and little Daisy was carrying a single red rose! My eyes widened and filled with happy tears as Aaron softly spoke asking me if I would be his forever! (ok... so this really didn't happen. Aaron is still very much single and I'm still very much married to the love of my life! But hey, I had to make up a story to go with the photos so go along with it!)

FEATURING
Twe12ve





OUTFIT @ Twe12ve June 12 - 30th
Le Fashion Whore - Natalie Ruffle Top
Le Fashion Whore - Shelly Shorts 


Body/Head
*!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
*!* EVE'olution-head-#4b-Beta + Bento
Lashes - *!* EVE  Lashes#2 for EVE'olution


Skin
!!Bubblehead!! June Skin 4 (Using the Omega appliers) @ Jersey Shores June 3 - 30th


Poses/Props
[Cursed Angels] Proposal Dog


Eyes
SONG Hyun Sky Eye
HAIR
Exile::Coming Up Daisies

HIS INFO

ADAM
*!*Adam Mesh Head- beta1-v1.3+BENTO
*!*Adam Mesh Body - v1.4


OUTFIT
Pants - Costarlos B Chino Pants black
Shirt - Costarlos Lucas Cracoral


HAIR
*ARGRACE* ARATA - Blacks
HAIR BASE
[Hipster Style] Ronan Hairbase BLACK
SHOES
::ROC:: Martens Boot!Low (MALE)
SKIN
.::WoW Skins::. ADAM HEAD, Duke T2

Comments