Twe12ve Event goodies

I have a lot to talk about with this post. So many events going on, and so many great things to be gotten! (Is that a word?) So first I am going to talk about Twe12ve event, which started June 12th and will run till the 30th. The theme this month is seaside, and although my post isn't really 'seaside' themed, I wanted to change things up since I have been doing so many beach post here lately. I found a lot of great things at the event to put together my look that worked great rather I was on the sea or not. To finish my look, I went through some of my sponsors. Read the captions on each photo to find out more! And all credits are posted below.

From Twe12ve event, you can find these adorable sandals, perfect for a walk on the beach or through the forest! The necklace you see is from !IT! and its also available at Twe12ve. There is also a matching set of earrings (sorry I didn't get a very good image of those!) The picnic basket you see in the background of me is from EARTHWORX and is an exclusive item at Jersey Shore Event.

The lovely little dress I'm wearing is from Barely Legal and can be found at the Designer Showcase. There are several different colors you can choose from. The tattoo is from ATI which can also be found at Twe12ve monthly event. The tattoo is a great sleeve tattoo with lots of detailed design! The hair is from NYNE, and forgive me but I believe its from Twe12ve (It might be Jersey Shore), unfortunately I did not have the proper information on this one, but both events are located on the same sim! The poses I'm using are from Midnyte Creations - [Cursed Angels], they come with a set of 10 poses and include a posing stand, posing hud and 10 individual poses. The set is called Galmour Shots and can be found at the monthly Hashtag event.

The beautiful skin I am wearing is from 7 Deadly S[K]ins and can be found at the Lost & Found event. It comes with appliers for Omega so can be used with most mesh heads! I am wearing it on the Catwa Catya mesh head. The beautiful eyes are from Banana Banshee and come with Omega/Genesis appliers. I am wearing them with the Catwa mesh eyes and these can be found at Twe12ve event as well. The eyeshadow I'm wearing is from D.Design, also another item that can be found at the Twe12ve event.
Skin
7 Deadly s[K]ins - Birdie in caramel @ Lost & Found

Eyeshadow
D.Design - Seduction Eyeshadow @ Twe12ve

Tattoo
[ATI] Yakuza: Sea Maitreya Applier...@ Twe12ve

Eyes
Banana Banshee [Omega/Genesis] - Seaside - HUD @ Twe12ve

 Jewelry
!IT! - My Boho Necklace & Earrings @ Twe12ve

 Outfit
Barely Legal - Shortstop Mini (Sandy Shore) @ Designer Showcase

 Shoes
*S0H0E Shoes* Pocahontas Sandals @ Twe12ve

Poses
Midnyte Creations
[Cursed Angels] Glamour poses @ Hashtag

Prop
EARTHWORX Lovers Summer Basket @ Jersey Shore

Hair
[NYNE] 'Dymitria' Hair - Black & White pack @ Twe12ve?

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Head:
Catwa Head Catya V2.10

Eyes:
CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack

Comments