Apocalyptic Theme Park

I found this amazing place today called Everwinter Post Apocalyptic Theme Park. I highly recommend a visit! Be sure if you go to use region windlight settings and have your sounds on to get the full experience. I am going to have quite a few photos from this amazing place, and even with all that I have posted here, I have lots more that I wanted to post! I'm sure you can expect another photo shoot from this amazing place in the very near future! Now on to the photos! 

FEATURING

The last thing I remembered was a loud thunderous sound, and then darkness. When I awoke, I had no idea where I was, it was dark, the air had a strange odor and taste. I was lost and alone.... 
I looked down the empty street, carts were turned over, the only sounds were the howling winds and strange carnival music... 
As I ventured further in, I came across another living person, a child. She was geared up with a gas mask. I began to worry... this couldn't be a good thing! 
I found a place to sit down and contemplate my situation. What was I going to do?
There was nothing I could do. I was breathing in this toxic air. I saw death around every corner and I was positive that my time was coming to an end soon. 
May as well enjoy what little time I have left. Or at least drink enough to forget about what was coming my way...



CREDITS
Adam:
*!*Adam-skin body - Omar 
*!*Adam- Beard Bento M2
*!*Adam Mesh Head- beta1-v1.3+BENTO
*!* -ADAM Mesh body -v1.4
*!*Adam-shirt-GIO-model A-allColor  
JFA - Adam - Relaxed Jeans V1 - Blue


::ROC:: Martens Boot!Low (MALE)
NEWCLAN_Sensual Eyes_#4
Exile::Unravel Naturals
.:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette / Package v.1.3


Comments