Day in the City

As I was driving down the street I came to this lovely little town Called Elysium City of Templemore. The vintage style and brick laid roads drew me in. I pulled over and parked my car to explore this lovely place. Come with me as we venture along the roads and see the beauty! 


 Ok ok, so the car really isn't mine... but I wish it was! 

My view from where I parked. (I have a clunker, I'm not showing you that!)
As I wallked down the street the wind picked up stirring the leaves around me!
I wasn't about to leave without picking up a souvenir. Hmm.. what do I want?

SPOTLIGHT
Outfit: Barely Legal - Whisper Mini Dress (Dream) @ Designer Showcase
Necklace: !IT! - Raindrop Necklace @ Twe12ve

BASICS
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10
Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack 
Hair: *ARGRACE* KOMA - Blacks
Skin: *YS&YS* Danana Tone 02 Skin Applier  for Catwa Heads
Shoes: Halle High :: Shoes :: 10 Colors :: {kokoia}
Location: Elysium City of Templemore
Poses: Tuty's variety

Comments