I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!


Today is the big Day! The Dark Side 2 Fashion Fair event is opening up! Grab those handbags and wallets and get ready for some exciting merchandise, from clothing, shoes, furniture, poses and so much more! You don't want to miss it!
I got hungry... yes again... I was craving some ice cream! I headed on over to The Boardwalk and found a cute little ice cream parlor. I got a berry flavored ice cream because it matched the pink drippy dress from Love Lace that I got at the Dark Side 2 Fashion Fair.
So many flavors and toppings to choose from!
I think I'll go with berry, it matches my dress!
Such a lovely view, i'll defiantly return!
Would you believe they put me on the cover of a magazine! Amazing!
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara 4.0
Head: Catwa Head Catya V2.10
Skin: *YS&YS* Danana Tone 02 Skin Applier  for Catwa Heads - Lipstick & Eyeshadow part of Skin applier hud
Shape: Self made
Eyes: .tsg. Summer Eyes - Deep Blue
Hair: .ploom. Mila - Candy
Tattoo: Lush - Heart on Sleeve - Tattoo  - DarkSide 2 Fair
Outfit: ::LL::LIGHT Sweet N Dark Dress - Dark Side 2 Fair
Shoes: MOoH! TEBH 7 Lara heels - Evil Bunny Hunt

Comments