Railroad

I don't know why but that old kids song, "I've been working on the railroad, all the live long day..." has been stuck in my head all day. So this theme is for that song... though it really has nothing to do with working on the railroad unless being eye candy counts! 

Featuring
MOoH @ Level Up
ScS @ Moolto Spring Fling Hunt
ZoZ @ Cosmopolitan






You know I had to sneak one of my artistic ones in here!

SPOTLIGHT
Jeans: MOoH! Holly pants ripped denim @ Level Up from April 16 - 29th, only $125 during the event!
Tattoo: *ScS* Pankha Tattoo @ Spring Fling Hunt begins May 1st! 
Nails: {ZOZ} Blossom Polish @ Cosmopolitan April 2nd - May 6th

BASICS
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10  
Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack 
Hair: *ARGRACE* KOMA - Blacks 
Skin: *YS&YS* Danana Tone 02 Skin Applier  for Catwa Heads 
Shoes: Halle High :: Shoes :: 10 Colors :: {kokoia
Location: My studio
Poses: Tuty's variety

Comments