Summer Rain

The day started off perfect, sunny and warm. I thought this is the perfect day to go hang out at the beach. I heard of this desolate beach out in the middle of nowhere that wasn't cluttered with a lot of people and thought this would be perfect for me! So I packed up my Jeep and headed out on this excursion. 

By the time I arrived, the sun had disappeared and the rain started to fall. At first I was rather disappointed and almost turned around to go home, but something about this place drew me in and I wanted to explore. I mean, what is a little water going to do to me anyway? I was going to swim in the beach and would have gotten wet either way! 

Location: Sommergewitter 

FEATURING
The Wolf Dreamer (TWD) 


Outfit:  * TwD * Two Short and Tank @ The Grab Event, The Grab Bag Event Stand
 
Body: Slink Physique Male Mesh Body, Hands & Feet 
Head: [AK] Mike Bento Head Vers. 2.0
Skin: Comes with the AK Hud & [AK] Omega Appliers 
Eyes: NEWCLAN_Sensual Eyes_#4 
Hair: *ARGRACE* HAYATE - Blacks 
Hair base: [Hipster Style] Ronan Hairbase BLACK 
Beard: FDD Stories *Maedoc Beard* v2 
Shoes: ::ROC:: Canvas Sneaker! Low (MALE)

Comments