Bayou

I ventured out and found myself deep in the Bayou @ Mama Brigitte's Bayou. A heavy fog rose above the water making the adventure creepy. I carefully made my way around the path when out of nowhere an alligator snapped at me! I ran as fast as I could until I thought I found safety. As I stood there catching my breath I heard a strange moaning sound. I turned but saw nothing. My heart was racing. I turned left then right and then I caught it out of the corner of my eye.... a ghost! I ran again until I found a hidden cottage tucked away....

FEATURING

 Is that a ghost behind me?

Skin:
7 Deadly s[K]ins - HAWAI [ AK ] mesh head applier SAND @ Ultra May 15th

Outfit:
!TLB - Davina Outfit w/ HUD @ Dark Style Fair May 1 - 22

Shoes
!!Bubblehead!! Tiptoe shoes by Midnyte Creations @ Fashion Bloc May 1 - 15
Jewelry:
*CNZ* Diamonds Love Choker 


Head:
[AK] Asya Bento Head  NEW GEN Vers. 2.6
Shape:
).MYSTERIKA.( Asya Shape - (AK Asya Bento Head) (slightly modified)
Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Eyes:
.tsg. Mori Eyes - Aquamarine
Hair:
+Spellbound+ Your Ghost // Chapter III : Magic

Comments