Force of Nature

A sneak peak at one of the awesome skins you can get when Jeresey Shores opens up June 3rd! This great skin comes with appliers for LeLutka and Omega appliers. I am obviously using the Omega and look how great it looks on the Eve bento head! And just to doll her up even more, I used the long lush eyelashes #2 from Eve.

Now hop on over to #Hashtag to get this cute outfit from Barely Legal. You know what they say, big things come in small packages... I may be little but I am a force of nature!

FEATURING
EVE / EVE' olution
Barely Legal @ Hashtag
!!Bubblehead!! / Midnyte Creations @ Jersey Shores


Outfit
Barely Legal - Force of Nature @ Hashtag


Body/Head
*!* EVE -Slim-V8.4
*!* EVE'olution-head-#4b-Beta + Bento
Lashes - *!* EVE  Lashes#2 for EVE'olution


Skin
!!Bubblehead!! June Skin 4 (Using the Omega appliers) @ Jersey Shores June 3 - 30th


Hair
Magika - Stay the Night
Eyes
{S0NG} :: Hyun // Sky Eye
Location - My studio 
Poses - TuTy's Variety

Comments