Hitchhiker

I have a LOT Of pictures for this one, so I am going to split it up into 2 post. Enjoy! 


There I was standing in the middle of the road, alone and lost. What was I going to do? 
I looked left and right, but not a car in sight! I was stranded. 
I'm at a loss.... Perhaps if I make a sign and wait for someone to come by.
I wrote on a piece of cardboard that had been discarded on the side of the road. I wrote North since that was the way I was walking, but I would have been happy to go in any direction really! 

Tattoo
a.t HARUKA @ The Darkness

Jewelry
* TwD * Venice.

Outfit
Barely Legal - Starlin Mini Dress @ Totally Top Shelf

Nails
{ZOZ} Ankh Tips Polish @ Dark Style Fair


Head/eyes: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin/Makeup: *YS&YS* Gaia Tone 00 Skin Applier LELUTKA Bento Head
Hair: *ARGRACE* KOMA
Shoes: !!BuBbLeHeAd!! Gem Shoes Onyx

Poses
[Cursed Angels] Lovers Poses set 1
Sari-Sari - Hitchhiking
TuTy's Variety

Comments