I am the Warrior

Rather you are a warrior, a bad ass or just want to look really cool, this tattoo is for you! It covers the full body including the head! The head part comes with omega appliers so you can use it on almost any and all heads. The body appliers come with appliers for Belleza, TMP, Maitreya and also omega.

The beautiful skin is from Bubblehead and will be an exclusive item at Jersey Shores. The skin comes with Omega appliers and so far it has looked great on every head I have tried it on, LeLutka, AK and Catwa. The event starts June 3rd and runs till the 30th. Start saving those dollars! You will want them for this awesome event!

The poses I used are from [Cursed Angels], also part of Midnyte Creations. They are part of her older collection but when I saw this tattoo I knew exactly the type of poses I wanted for this set and these worked out perfectly! They are the Warrior Woman poses. I used pose 3, 4, 5. These can be found on her Marketplace page.




Tattoo
a.t mikoto @ The Avenue


Outfit
!!BuBbLeHeAd!! - microkini Maitreya


Skin
!!Bubblehead!! June Skin 2 @ Jersey Shore June 3 - 30th


Poses
[Cursed Angels] Warrior Woman set


Hair
.:EMO-tions:. * MIRELLA *

Comments