The Dance

I stood there alone upon the stage,
The spotlight shining down on me,
I could feel the audience in a hushed silence waiting.
Suddenly the lights went out shrouding me in darkness.
The audience gasped in anticipation. 
I felt his touch, his strong arms wrapping around me.
And then the spotlights cascaded over us.
 He took me in his arms and spun me around,
Our eyes locked in a moment of passion,
My back arched as he lowered me down into a dip,
Our eyes never wavering. 
Our bodies began to move in perfect harmony,
Telling a story of our love for one another. 
The music stopped,
We stood facing one another, his arms still holding me close.
I could feel the beating of his heart.
I was lost in the moment.
Then the crowd erupted in applause.
The curtain dropped and we were alone. 
That is when I felt his lips.

FEATURING
PINK ICE @ Dazzle May Event
ScS @ anyBody & Swank
ALMA @ L'Elite May Round
Midnyte Creations


Pose: TuTy's Tt.Modeling-Pose Idea -02
 
Pose: Carniola - Beautiful Tango 2
 Pose: Midnyte Creations - Dark Romance 1



Outfit
PINK ICE NATASHA HALTER MESH DRESS BLACK @ Dazzle 
Tattoo
*ScS* Morning Star Tattoo @ anyBody 
 Eyes
*ScS* Adorjan Eyes Cobalt @ Swank
Eyeshadow
ALMA Makeup - Cindy - Lelutka @ L'Elite May round
Also available for Catwa, and AK 
Shoes
!!BuBbLeHeAd!! Gem Shoes Onyx by Midnyte Creations

Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 
Head/Makeup/Eyes: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Shape: Be YourselfJane Shape (Lelutka Simone)
Skin: *YS&YS* Gaia Tone 00 Skin Applier LELUTKA Bento Head
Hair:  .:EMO-tions:. * MEI *

HIS INFORMATION
Head/Eyes: CATWA HEAD Daniel 
Body:
Slink Physique Male Mesh Body
Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop - Daniel Skin [Buttermilk Tone]
Ears: **RE** ReVoX Ears E1
Hair:  
DOUX - Stephan hairstyle [Blondes]
L'Etre - Shaved Hairbase [Blonde]
Outfit:
::ZED:: MESH Steez Outfit - Black on Black
Necklace:
**RE** Sniper Tags


Comments