Batty

After all the sunshine, beaches and bikinis, I felt it was time to get back to my roots, slip back into the darkness where I prevail. Going back to the dark side after so long in the light was easily done with the help of a few of my sponsors, The Little Bat, CnZ and Avada.

FEATURING
The Little Bat (TLB)
CnZ
Avada (formally ScS)

The dark creepy eyes are from CnZ and can be found at the Darkness Event. The lip ring is also from CnZ and can be found at the Bodyfy Event. (I apologize, I could not find the SLUR for this event!). The lipstick is not new, but is still one of my favorites from Avada (formally ScS).

The outfit is from The Little Bat which can be found at the Spring Cleaning Event. I found this background and it seemed the perfect fit for this outfit so I stayed at my studio for this photo shoot.
OUTFIT
!TLB - Layla Outfit w/ HUD @ Spring Cleaning Event June 19-30th


EYES
*CNZ* Obscure Eyes @ The Darkness Event


LIP RING
*CNZ* Studs Lips Ring BENTO @ Bodyfy Event


LIPSTICK
*ScS* Dawning Lipstick 


EYESHADOW
*CNZ* Raven Eyeshadow CATWA


HEAD - Catwa Catya v2.10
EYES - Catwa mesh eyes
BODY - Maitreya Lara v4.1
SKIN - *YS&YS* Danana Tone 02 Skin Applier  for Catwa Heads
HAIR - *ARGRACE* IBUKI - Blacks v1.1

LOCATION - My Studio
POSES - TuTy's Variety

Comments