Becoming Art

I wanted to feel like I was literally stepping out of a painting, which inspired this first picture. The colors went perfect with the outfit from MOoH and the shoes I chose from The Little Bat (which can be seen in the second picture). The second picture wasn't so much like a painting but more of me just playing around with some effects and trying to create a water reflection. I love the colors in these pictures.


OUTFIT
MOoH! Lacey dress Shadow @ The ROSS event June 15 - July 6th
Comes with HUD allowing 10 color options, on sale for $99L at the event!


SHOES
!TLB - Tia Heels w/ HUD @ Suicide Dollz June 25th - July 7th


POSES
[Cursed Angels] Glamour poses @ #HASHTAG June 15th - 30th


HEAD - Catwa Catya v2.10
EYES - Catwa mesh eyes
BODY - Maitreya Lara v4.1
HAIR - eXxEsS : PRAXEDA Mesh Hair - A
SKIN - Lara Hurley- Beth Milky *Catya Head Catwa*
2nd POSE - TuTy's Primadonna 22-Rvr

Comments