JS#7

If you are hitting the beach or the pools this summer, then Jersey Shore is the place to shop! The event runs from June 1st - 30th and features tons of awesome designers with great stuff for your beach/pool needs! I have more awesome goodies to show you from Jersey Shores and some other great items from some of my sponsors!


A beautiful summer day. I found this hidden oasis and it was just perfect to relax and cool off! Notice the Arabic words tattoo on my upper back? I have no idea what it says, but its pretty cool!

I got my nails done to match my new hair style and bikini!

Having some fun in the cool water splashing around! Got my shades on, my new bikini, a new hair style and look, got that cool Arabic words tattoo on my belly too!
Outfit
BlackRose Chole Bikini Ocean @ Jersey Shore

Sunglasses
*Merlific* Summer loving Glasses *open version* @ Jersey Shore

Tattoo
a.t arabic words @ AVANGARDE

Skin
Midnyte Creations - !!Bubblehead!! June Skin 5 @ Jersey Shore

Hair
A&A Valentina Hair Mermaid on sale for the month of June!

Nails
{ZOZ} Writers Polish @ Vintage Fair

Eyes
*CNZ* True Eyes - Catwa


Head
CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10
Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Scene Location
Midnyte Creations - Oasis (coming soon)

Comments